Friday, August 04, 2006

Dreaming

I want to win the SportsToTo Big Sweep.
I want to win the first prize including the Jackpot.
If I managed to 6 Millions including the Jackpot, I'll deposit 4 Mil into fixed deposits account.
Then I'll splurge on the remaining 2 Mil the way I want it.
I'll settle my family's house loans, my car loan, then get myself a new condo in Sri Hartamas or Kepong.
Get a new RX-8 and Toyota's Wish.
I'll buy all the latest gadgets out there, whether I need them or not.
I'll stay in Genting for 1 month, go travel around the world for 2yrs staying at each country for 1 month before moving on to the next.

BUT there are 2 things I need to do first.
1) Go to sleep now and continue my Millionaire Dream
2) Go and buy the damn lottery tickets.

Got buy got chance, no buy no chance. Who knows, maybe lady luck likes my new haircut. (^^)

No comments: