Thursday, February 02, 2006

Sony Ericsson's Upcoming K800i


While surfing Engadget site today, I saw this article. It seems that SonyEricsson is going to come up with a camera phone with a 3.2 Megapixels Camera, 466mb Internal Flash Memory, EDGE to name a few. Now that is what I call an advancement. Definitely got me interested in getting one.

But besides the usual multimedia capabilities, what I would also like SE to provide in a camera phone the followings:

  • 3.2 Megapixels Camera (Minimum)
  • Real Strobe Flash (Not LED Lighting aka. Flash claimed by most manufacturer)
  • Big Internal Memory (The More the Better)
  • External Memory Card Option (SD cards would be a better choice, cause cheap mah)
  • USB Connector (So that the phone can also serves as a pen-drive)
  • 3x Optical Zoom with 4x Digital Zoom (Yes, you can do it as what you did to DSC-T9)
  • High Capacity Batteries (which can last at leasts 5-6 days using GSM 1800)
  • High Quality Stereo Speakers (No crackling sound when the volume is too high)
  • Better Speaker Phone Quality (Cause with my experience with K700i, the speaker phone sucks)

So far, these are what I can think of at this moment. Maybe, I'll add more gimicks to my wish list if I think of something new.

No comments: