Saturday, March 24, 2007

Push Email

I'd setup my PDA phone to enable PUSH E-mail. This word PUSH Email has been in the buzz for quite a few years now. But I only had an idea of what it is a few days ago. I saw an article in mypdacafe website teaching people how to set up Push Email using EMOZE. I've followed the steps and now my PDA phone is PUSH enabled. And this program from EMOZE is free!!!

All mobile phones are supported as well but provided that your email client is set to receive email automatically and you are logged on to the Internet at all times. Sony-Ericsson, Nokia, Motorola. Almost all the latest color phones are supported. Download the program and check it out.

The cost for receiving your email on your PC while you are away will be your GPRS charges only. Unless you want to "always-on" your PUSH Email. For me, I'd set it up so that I can receive my email whenever I wanted.

No comments: