Friday, September 01, 2006

New PC in the house


Finally, after the long awaited time. I've got myself a brand new PC. CB, I should have wait a little longer cause next year I can get RM3000 income tax relief if I buy it next year. But the problem is, my old computer cannot stand my torturing anymore.

Anyway, this is my new config.

AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+
MSI MS7260 K9N NEO-F Nforce 550
Kingston PC5300 DDR 667 DDR 2 1GB
SEAGATE Barracuda 160GB SATA
Sapphire ATI X550TD DVI DDR2 256MB
450W ATX Casing

Total priced at $1870.00. This price does not includes the monitor, DVD burner, etx.

Now whatever games that I wanted to play, I can do it with no problem. For the old PC, I think I'll let it run a few more months before upgrading it. I've did a check on the parts for my old PC and it will costs me $550.00. With all the hardwares which I'd previously invested, I think it'll be best for me to do the upgrade rather then to discard the old PC.

Enough said, I LOVE MY NEW PC (^^)

No comments: