Sunday, September 17, 2006

HatYai Bombings

This is disturbing, 1 week after I'd returned from Hatyai, it was being attacked by some idiotic terrorists who wanted to get benefits from the government in the name of religion. These people are really idiots who don't go to school or did they went to some schools which do not teach maths and science?

According to the reports from Bangkok Post, at least 4 people were killed and 60 of them injured. The motorbike bombs went off just after everyone had their dinner at about 9.30pm. I've been to some of these places when I was there like Diana Shopping Centre, Lee Gardens Hotel and Odeon Shopping Mall.

This is really disturbing, I had plans to go there again. But because of this incident, I had to deter my plan till later dates.

CCB.

Hell to those idiotic terrorists!!!!!!

Read Here!!!

No comments: