Saturday, December 23, 2006

New Year Coming and I Hate Them

2006 is coming to the end, on the first second of 2007, my life will have a drastic change. LDP is going to increase from $1.00 to $1.60. Meaning now I have to look for alternative ways to travel to work. That indian guy with a different wig each time, is really a big bastard. Among all the Malaysian Government bastards, I hate him, KY Lim and the son-in-law of our PM the most. So cursing them every now and then is a habit which I enjoy very much.

Although 60 cents increament doesn't sound much to some people, but to me imagine that I have to pay another extra $1.20 when I make a return trip using LDP. So let's do the maths;

$1.20 per round trip to-fro Kepong PJ x 15 days per month= $18.00
$18.00 per month x 12 months = $216.00

So every year from next year onwards, I'll need to fork out another extra $216 just for using LDP toll for work purposes only. Imagine those who work 22 days a month.

So the conclusion will be, another alternative way to PJ, or less shopping at The Curve or 1 Utama starting next year. CB, even the parking of these 2 places are much cheaper then the stupid toll.

Wait till next year when the petrol prices increase again.

No comments: