Thursday, April 09, 2009

Ups and Downs

10 years ago, I only had 50 dollars in my wallet for the whole month. 10 years later, I virtually had almost 20 times more every week. I remembered that Nick used to buy me cigarettes during my down times. I had to sit at home for 1 year before i managed to get a job in Singapore.

Spending a few years there, I returned to Malaysia. After working for IBM and now with this company of mine. My life sure has a lot of ups and downs which I will not waste time writing everyone of them down.

Else my heart would be beating as fast as the small one in my wife’s tummy now.

From a youngster who never thinks much of the future, to a young man trying to carve his career path, to a middle aged man who is going to be a father at the end of this year. 

Gosh…this life of mine is moving faster then the speed of light.

No comments: