Saturday, April 26, 2008

Weather In China

For the first time in my life, I'd experience winter(sort of). Its late March and the weather in China is about 20 degrees Celsius. I was hoping for temperature even lower (^^). Some might call me crazy but this is something that I can never experience in my country except in Genting.

Let's see, what I'm wearing is a Polo-Tee, a pair of jeans and a jacket. For the first time, my jacket is fully utilized.

Taken in Guangzhou

Clothes are hard to dry as its been raining for almost a week since I reached there on the 31st Mar. So, its repeat wearing of dirty clothes. But due to the temperature, I hardly broke any sweat. So, smells' out.

Interesting weather.

P/S: BTW, my 4MB sucks big time. Either its my configuration or TM's problem.

No comments: